Monday, November 26, 2012

No Moron: Im A Muslim


Salam. For today I would like to share something which may give us 'enlightment' and proud to be a Muslim in this millenium era. Im going to share about a short story that my lecturer, Dr Rozina Abd Ghani gave to me in a form of paper from the last class. Hope it would be beneficial to each of us, In Shaa Allah. :)


A young woman teacher with obvious liberal tendencies explains to her class of small children that she is an atheist. She asks her class whether they are atheist too. Not really knowing what atheism is but wanting to be like their, their hands explode into the air like fleshy fireworks. There is, however, one exception. A beautiful girl named Zainab has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be diffferent. "Because I'm not an atheist. "Then, ask the teacher "What are you?" "I'm a Muslim". The teacher is a little pertubed now, her face slightly red. She asks Zainab why she is a Muslim. "Well, I was brought up knowing and loving God. My mom is a Muslim and my dad is a Muslim. So, I'm a Muslim".

The Teacher is now angry. "That's no reason", she says loudly, "what if your mom was a moron,"and your dad was a moron, what would you be then?" She pause, and smiled. "Then," says Zainab, " I'd be an atheist.

ps: super cool kid Zainab is, right? :)


pic taken from atok gugel.

0 yang berbunyikk:

Post a Comment

jiwa yang prihatin ^^

 

cik Rumpai Laut Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template